Roll Tide Time

 What's good? It was a Roll Tide week this week. We played ultimate Frisbee for a district activity. I ain't gonna lie I'm definitely am not in the best shape of my life right now. Need to get some more cardio in for sure. Also my shot is broke right now, we aren't allowed to play pickup basketball currently and it's been a long time since I've played so it took awhile to knock off some rust on my shot. Our friends Sabrina and Luis are great peeps. Keep them in your prayers, Sabrina has come to know the Book of Mormons true but she's agoraphobic and is afraid of church. She's growing more and more courage so don't worry. Transfers are next week so this could be my last week in Victor Falls. Definitely gonna try and leave all I can on the sacrificial altar this week. It's a blood sweat and tears game minus the tears so far, but the blood for sure. Everyday is a battle no doubt. A battle verse evil, temptation, and the adversary. Not just for me or missionaries but for everyone in the world. Everyone seeks and desires the truth whether as a whole or in specific. Its a battle but we've got the resources from our Father in Heaven to win. A modern day mouthpiece from heaven, our Prophet, who can guide and warn us. We've got the pre-recorded voice of the Lord in the scriptures, the Bible and Book of Mormon. We have the inner whisperings and feelings from the spirit of God(not spirit of man) leading us towards the truth and good, and to help us feel the love from our Heavenly Father. All of these things point and lead towards Christ, the good, and the team that will win the battle no matter what. It's simple Christ is the way y'all, come unto him and seek things that point to him. A cool talk I read a couple weeks ago was the culture of christ by William K. Jackson. Recommend it. Anyways Love yall folks. Keep up the grind and play offense not defense. Horns Down. 

Kia Kaha 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Ride

Polynesian Love