Let's Ride

 How's it rolling? Everything's going great out here in Bonney Lake. Punches are being thrown by the adversary currently. We have lost two friends, one passed away and another went to prison. Also an inactive member, who we've been helping out, his wife passed away as well. But that's strike 3. My companion elder Char and I are both just so pumped to do work right now. There's only so much we can control up here in Seattle so we're doing all that we can. We invited one of our friends to be baptized in which he kind of said yes but wants more time to strengthen his faith. I finally turned 19 years young this week as well. Also I don't think I ever mentioned this but one of our family friends is currently serving with me in Enumclaw area, Elder Jacob Murray. We went to high school together and we've always been close fanily friends so it's been kinda hype. Not much else besides that. Be dilligent. Jesus Loves you. Horns down. And keep grinding let's ride.

Kia Kaha 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll Tide Time

Polynesian Love