Enlisted

 Hello everyone! This week was pretty good. We got to go to the temple this week as a mission and it was general conference this weekend as well. Definitely a good week for revelation and it really has me pumped for the these next couple weeks as well. I have reflected a lot recently on how I can better help my friends get to baptism and it's all kind of hit me now. I'm excited just straight ecstatic to go feed some SHEEP right now! If you know you know haha. It's a great time, century, decade, year, month, week, and day to be doing what I'm doing right now. It's a critical time to serve and I'm grateful for mine and others decisions to serve the Lord right now. Anyways besides that nothing new happened, except catching some nice 10 pound trouts last p-day. Love yall though. Keep pounding, trudging, and grinding! Jesus loves you. Horns Down 

Kia Kaha 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Ride

Roll Tide Time

Polynesian Love