Howl it up

 Hello everybody! This week was weird. I had to drive a biking elder, from the very bottom of our mission all the way to the top for a doctors appointment. It was a fun road trip I guess. We've been teaching a friend named Ava who will be on date most likely by my next email. Her boyfriend is in our ward/congregation and she's been around their family a lot and loves the Church, just wants to know more on it. She said she had a dream about being baptized but her parents couldn't come watch it. We obviously told her parents will definitely be able to come but my companion and I immediately just knew she was ready. We wanted her to pray on the Book of Mormon first though to receive her own witness of it. Other than that our friend Luis has been at a slight stand still the last three weeks. He's a workaholic right now so he hasn't been keeping commitments, but he said his work should be slowing down soon. Our friend Charles as well who we haven't been able to teach in awhile because he's kinda whack, is taking medication and this sounds mean, but he's normal and we can actually talk to and teach him. There's been some great miracles this week and there's only 2 weeks left in this transfer. Our president has a pattern of moving missionaries in and out every two weeks, but I really want to stay here another transfer because there's gonna be some fun these next weeks. Everything's great out here though. Bought a cowboy hat, a hickory shirt flannel, and an elk belt so I'm fitting in fine in the Claw. I wanted to share this dominant scripture from Jesus when he appoints 70 to preach the gospel. 

Luke 10:2-3
2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. 
Verse 3 is great because it's true I feel like a lamb among wolves for sure out here, and I love it. Jesus being perfect as he was persecuted and hated by some people. As a representative of Jesus I should expect the same and occasionally get it. I've been starting to pray for charity everyday for the past 4 weeks and I've already noticed such a difference in the way I talk to people. I see everyone as a child of God.
 If you're reading this, it's too late, because I invite you to pray to have charity towards others, I can promise you will see the fruits from it as you show more love towards others. God is good, America's Great, and people are crazy. Love yall and so does Jesus. Keep grinding, continue being a Monster. Horns Down 
Kia Kaha 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Ride

Roll Tide Time

Polynesian Love